Say Cześć to Poland!
If you’re planning a trip to Poland, prepare to be surprised.
Not exactly at the top of most people’s bucket lists, Poland is an underrated gem with a lot to offer travellers. Every time we visit, we like it more and more, and we have plans to keep going back as long as we’re based in Central Europe.
Posts About Poland
- Where to Stay in Krakow — One of Poland’s hippest and most enchanting cities, Krakow is the city to visit if you only have time for one. From the enchanting Stare Miasto to the young and fun Kazimierz, our local expert explains the best areas to stay in Krakow for any type of traveller.
- Where to Stay in Warsaw — Poland’s buzzing capital city, Warsaw is a city that is up-and-coming. Beyond the beautifully re-built Old Town, which was destroyed in WWII (although you wouldn’t know it today!), Warsaw is full of hip little areas and cool area you’ll love exploring. We asked a local expert to help you decide where to stay and where to explore in Warsaw.
- The Unexpectedly Awesome Gnomes of Wrocław — On a tip from a friend, we visited the western Polish city of Wrocław, and became enchanted by the magical creatures that hide in plain sight, all throughout the city.
- On our first visit to Poland, we Visited Auschwitz Concentration Camp to learn about the horrors of the Holocaust and Nazi regime. Not an easy day, but an important place to visit from Krakow.
- Also in Krakow, we visited the Oskar Schindler Factory (aka Schindler Museum).
- One of the coolest places we’ve ever seen, the underground Salt Cathedral and Salt Mine outside Krakow’s city centre is a Must See.
- An old post about Polish Vodka, which we (of course) tried on our first trip to the country.
Is Warsaw Worth Visiting? Heck, Yes! Our Where to Stay in Warsaw Poland guide is about far more than just finding the best places to
Where to Stay in Krakow: Advice from a travel blogger and expat in Krakow about the best neighborhoods to stay in Krakow, Poland! (Plus 24 hotel
It’s impossible to visit Krakow, Poland without confronting the grim place it holds in our collective memories: Auschwitz — a Don’t Miss Day Trip I’ll be
Surprise! And happy Wednesday Thursday! I’ve decided to launch a new series — Don’t Miss Day Trips– to go along with the ever-so-popular Around the