Say Hello/Bonjour to Canada!
Oh Canada, our home and native land!
Seriously though…Canada is our home and native land. Katie was born in Vancouver, and spent most of her life in the city. Geoff was born in Ontario, grew up in Calgary, and has also lived in Vancouver.
Canada is a massive and diverse country, and we’re just getting started telling stories about our homeland. Right now, most of the content is about the west, but we’ll be building more over the next year, and hopefully will get to travel and explore more of our home country while we’re at it!
Posts About Canada
- Canadian Rockies Itinerary — A two-week trip plan you can use to plan your travels through British Columbia and Alberta, Canada’s two most western provinces. We’ve outlined our personal favorite spots, and broken down costs and options for doing this trip on your own, or with a tour.
- Where to Stay in Vancouver — Katie outlines the different neighborhoods that make up her home city, and gives the pros and cons of each, to help you decide the best neighborhood to base yourself in!
- Where to Stay in Calgary — In this post, Geoff outlines the different spots to stay and explore in his hometown of Calgary! Includes recommendations about where to stay for the Calgary Stampede, and where to stay in Calgary if you’re in town as part of a ski holiday.
- Where to Stay in Montreal — We hired a Quebec expert and travel blogger to give us the low-down on Montreal, Canada’s most European city and a intriguing mix of French and English Canada.
- Where to Stay in Quebec City — Our Quebec expert did such a good job outlining the best areas to stay in Montreal, we hired her again to outline the coolest and most convenient areas to stay in Quebec City!
- Where to Stay in Toronto – A Toronto native shares his favorite parts of the city, and tips on where to eat and drink in each of them!
- An old post about some different drinks you might want to try while visiting Canada, including the all mighty Caesar! Canadian Drinks worth Trying.