Say Hello/Bonjour to Canada!
Canada is the home and native land of Katie and Geoff, the original creators of Wandertooth. Katie was born in Vancouver, and spent most of her life in the city. Geoff was born in Ontario, grew up in Calgary, and has also lived in Vancouver. So it’s no wonder we have so many wonderful articles about Canada on the blog!
Canada is a massive and diverse country, and we’re just getting started telling stories about it. Right now, most of the content is about the west, but we’ll be building more over the next year, and hopefully will get to travel and explore more of this beautful country while we’re at it!
Posts About Canada
- Canadian Rockies Itinerary — A two-week trip plan you can use to plan your travels through British Columbia and Alberta, Canada’s two most western provinces. We’ve outlined our personal favorite spots, and broken down costs and options for doing this trip on your own, or with a tour.
- Where to Stay in Vancouver — Katie outlines the different neighborhoods that make up her home city, and gives the pros and cons of each, to help you decide the best neighborhood to base yourself in!
- Where to Stay in Calgary — In this post, Geoff outlines the different spots to stay and explore in his hometown of Calgary! Includes recommendations about where to stay for the Calgary Stampede, and where to stay in Calgary if you’re in town as part of a ski holiday.
- Where to Stay in Montreal — We hired a Quebec expert and travel blogger to give us the low-down on Montreal, Canada’s most European city and a intriguing mix of French and English Canada.
- Where to Stay in Quebec City — Our Quebec expert did such a good job outlining the best areas to stay in Montreal, we hired her again to outline the coolest and most convenient areas to stay in Quebec City!
- Where to Stay in Toronto – A Toronto native shares his favorite parts of the city, and tips on where to eat and drink in each of them!
- An old post about some different drinks you might want to try while visiting Canada, including the all mighty Caesar! Canadian Drinks worth Trying.
Where to Stay in Toronto Canada: Advice from a travel blogger and Torontonian about the best places to stay in downtown Toronto! Includes recommendations for
Where to Stay in Quebec City: Advice from a travel-writer and Québec expert about the best neighborhoods to stay in Québec City, Canada! Includes 16 hotel
Taking a Toronto Sports Trip in the Summer: Tips and Ideas for a Sports Trip to Toronto. Includes 7 Things to Do on a Toronto
Canadian Rockies Itinerary: A Canadian Travel Blogger Outlines a Perfect 14-Day Canadian Rockies Itinerary and Vancouver to Calgary Road Trip. Free Trip Planning Ideas for
Where to Stay in Calgary: Advice from a Calgarian and travel blogger about the best neighborhoods to stay in Calgary, Canada! Disclosure: This Where to Stay in
Where to Stay in Montreal: Advice from a travel-writer and Quebec expert about the best neighborhoods to stay in Montreal, Canada! Disclosure: This Where to Stay in
Where to Stay in Vancouver: Advice from a local about the best area to stay in Vancouver! Includes guides to Vancouver’s coolest neighborhoods and Vancouver