Say Hallo or Bonjour to Belgium!
For us, Belgium is inextricably connected to the World Wars, and — of course — its beer. Obviously we have a lot more exploring to do!
Posts About Belgium
- A fairytale city if there ever was one, Bruges, Belgium is a traveler’s delight! Find out how to spend one day in Bruges is you’re limited for time.
- On a visit to the small village of Sainlez, Belgium, we wonder whether we have a duty to remember those who died for the world we now have during WWII.
- During a Battle of the Bulge themed tour through Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands, we toured key battlefield sites around Bastogne in an American Military Jeep from WWII.
- Searching for Walter — We visited the WWI grave of Geoff’s great-great uncle, Walter Matthews – an unexpectedly emotional experience.
- Belgian Beer: Around the World in 80 Drinks — An old post, in which we have WAY too much Belgium beer, and get caught up in a classic Belgian travel mistake: not asking the alcohol content of the beer you’re drinking.