Tired of having to lug everything from your trunk to the beach? It can be a long walk carrying it all! Get yourself a beach wagon, made for rolling through the sand, and everything will get so much easier!
As a Florida native, I’ve spent more than my share time of at the beach. And when I was young, it was all so easy. Just grab a towel and a bottle of water, and hit the sand.
But going to the beach with a family in tow is a whole different ball game. It means bringing an entire cooler of snacks and drinks, a pile of towels, chairs, a beach cabana, and a mountain of toys. So I quickly learned the trick that all beach locals know – get a beach wagon!
When choosing a beach wagon, you’ll want to look for a few things:
- Big, fat wheels (which will ensure easy rolling through the sand)!
- Lots of space inside (make sure you have room for all your beach stuff).
- Budget – beach carts come in all kinds of price points.
- Quality. I prefer to stick with reliable brands that I know won’t fall apart in one season.
- Ease of transportation (both it’s rolling ability and whether or not the wagon will fit in your vehicle).
So without further ado, here are my recommendations for the best beach wagons you can buy!
I hope you’ve found the best beach wagon for your family! For more help planning the perfect beach trip, check out our full beach packing guide, or these product reviews: