Say Hello to England!
Despite having been to London several times, we’ve never actually written about the city, nor explored beyond the capital to places like the Lake District and the Cotswolds.
While we certainly hope to change that soon, for now we have a few guest posts to help you plan your trip – written by locals in London and Bath.
Posts About England
- First Timers Guide to Bath, England — Emily Peters, a local Bathonian and a travel blogger, shares her tips for visiting her lovely home city.
- Travel Tips from a Local: London I — Kelly Mongan, an American expat in London, shares her tips for the best things to do in London, including locals’ tips for enjoying the city.
- Travel Tips from a Local: London II — For a different perspective, freelance writer and expat Gabriella Geisinger shares her local’s tips for enjoying London.
- Travel Tips from a Local: London III — Travel blogger Charlie grew up in London, and shares her favorite things to do in London as well, highlighting the top spots and her local’s favorites!
- Travel Tips from a Local: Bristol — Bristol-based travel blogger Justine Cross shares her favorite things to do and hidden gems she loves in her hometown, Bristol.
- If you’re planning to combine your trip to England with a stop in Scotland or Ireland, we have some great blogs about those countries too!