Say Dia Duit to Ireland & Northern Ireland!
The Emerald Isle is one of those places that has eluded us in our travels so far, visiting only through books, movies, and the stories of Irish friends.
While we hope that will change in 2017, and we’ll get to personally visit Ireland, that doesn’t mean we don’t have any content about Ireland, drawing upon friends and experts who live in Ireland to share their stories and expertise for all to read.
Posts About Ireland & Northern Ireland
- Where to Stay in Dublin — Whether you want to pub hop in Temple Bar, check out Dublin’s tech quarter, or experience the Williamsburg on the Liffey area of Stoneybatter, we’ve got you covered with this Dublin neighborhood guide. Written by a Dubliner and blogger Danielle Wisniewski.
- While we know Belfast is not part of the Republic of Ireland, we also want to share our Where to Stay in Belfast Guide, assuming many people who visit the Republic of Ireland also visit Northern Ireland.
- 3 Days in Dublin: What to See, Eat and Do in Dublin with 72 Hours. We put our favorite spots, experiences, tours and restaurants into one post, and organized it into a 3-day Dublin itinerary.
- Day Trips from Dublin: The 8 Best Day Trips from Dublin — Alousie, a Canadian expat and travel blogger in Dublin, shares her favorite day trips from Dublin.
- Best Tours in Dublin — A round-up of our favorite tours and experiences after spending 6 days exploring Ireland’s capital.
- One of the Best Museums in Dublin: Visiting EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum — One of the city’s newest museums also happens to be one of the best museums in Dublin!
- City Tips from a Local: The Best Things to Do in Dublin — Dubliner and blogger Christina Murhill shares her favorite things to do and best spots to visit in Dublin.