Say Dia Duit to Ireland & Northern Ireland!
The Emerald Isle is one of those places that has eluded us for many years, visiting only through books, movies, and the stories of Irish friends. That all changed in 2017!
We visited Ireland in 2017, and went from Dublin to the Cliffs of Moher, Killarney and Dingle Bay, and up to Northern Ireland and the Causeway Coastal Route. We’ve also hired experts who live in Ireland to share their stories and expertise for all to read.
Get Our FREE Dublin Itinerary PDF
- Where to Stay in Dublin — Whether you want to pub hop in Temple Bar, check out Dublin’s tech quarter, or experience the Williamsburg on the Liffey area of Stoneybatter, we’ve got you covered with this Dublin neighborhood guide. Written by a Dubliner and blogger Danielle Wisniewski.
- While we know Belfast is not part of the Republic of Ireland, we also want to share our Where to Stay in Belfast Guide, assuming many people who visit the Republic of Ireland also visit Northern Ireland.
- 3 Days in Dublin: What to See, Eat and Do in Dublin with 72 Hours. We put our favorite spots, experiences, tours and restaurants into one post, and organized it into a 3-day Dublin itinerary.
- Day Trips from Dublin: The 8 Best Day Trips from Dublin — Alousie, a Canadian expat and travel blogger in Dublin, shares her favorite day trips from Dublin.
- Best Tours in Dublin — A round-up of our favorite tours and experiences after spending 6 days exploring Ireland’s capital.
- One of the Best Museums in Dublin: Visiting EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum — One of the city’s newest museums also happens to be one of the best museums in Dublin!
- City Tips from a Local: The Best Things to Do in Dublin — Dubliner and blogger Christina Murhill shares her favorite things to do and best spots to visit in Dublin.
- How to See the Best of Galway, Ireland, in Just One Day — A former Galway resident shares her best tips for exploring this lovely Irish city on a short visit.
Posts About Ireland & Northern Ireland
Easily reachable from Dublin and filled with stunning hiking, beautiful manor houses, and lush green scenery, a DIY Wicklow Mountains tour is a treat for
1 Day in Galway: The Best Activities in Galway if You’re Short on Time. Former Galway resident Hannah Logan shares her personal Galway city guide,
Dublin in 3 Days: The Best Things to See and Do with 3 Days in Dublin! A Dublin 3 Day Itinerary Covering What to See
One of the city’s newest museums also happens to be one of the best museums in Dublin! Visiting EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum is a
How To Choose The Best Dublin Whiskey Tour: Our Review of the 3 Most Popular Dublin Whiskey Tours, with a Summary of Who Will Love
The Best-Selling Dublin Literary Pub Crawl We Loved: A Dublin Pub Crawl Like No Other, The Dublin Literary Pub Crawl Is Entertaining, Thoughtful, Educational, And
The Best Afternoon Tea in Dublin: Two Creative, Stunning Dublin Teas You Need to Try…With A Twist! Our Review of Art Tea at the Merrion
Dublin Bike Tour: How We Saw The Best of Dublin in 2 Hours…Without Breaking a Sweat. Our Review of Lazy Bike Tour’s Dublin Bike Tour
The Best Tours in Dublin: A round-up of our favorite experiences during our 6 days exploring Ireland’s vibrant capital Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. That
Best Day Trips from Dublin: The 8 Best Day Trips from Dublin, as Told By a Canadian Expat and Travel Blogger in Dublin. Includes DIY
Where to Stay in Dublin, Ireland. Advice from a local expat and travel blogger about the best neighborhoods to stay in Dublin, Ireland! (Plus 18 hotel recommendations)
Things to do in Dublin: Dublin Travel Tips from A Dubliner and Blogger. A Quick List of What to Do in Dublin from a Local! This post
Where to Stay in Belfast: Advice from a local expat and travel blogger about the best neighborhoods to stay in Belfast, Northern Ireland! (Plus 16 hotel